What is your skin telling you? You might usually get an acne bump on your chin due to hormones and stress but when they show up in other areas, your skin becomes a map to possible problems in other parts of your body:
1. Digestive System — Try eating less junk/processed foods and step up the water intake. Also try cucumbers.
2. Liver — Cut out greasy foods and dairy. This is where food allergies also show up first, so take a look at your ingredients.
3. Kidneys — Anything around the eyes (including dark circles) point to dehydration and can affect your kidneys.
4.Respiratory system — This area can be affected if you smoke, have allergies or get too overheated. Cut down on sugar, foods that cause acidity (meat, dairy, alcohol, caffeine, sugar) and add more alkalizing foods like green veggies.
5. Heart — Check your blood pressure and Vitamin B levels. Decrease the intake of spicy food and meat. Eat “good” fats.
6. Hormones — Stress and lack of sleep affects this zone. Drink more, sleep more, and eat more greens.
7. Stomach — Increase fibre intake, reduce toxin overload and eat things to help with digestion.
8. Illness — Zits here can be a sign that your body is fighting bacteria to avoid illness. Give it a break, take a nap, take time to breathe deeply and drink plenty of water!