1. Hair Volumizer – Use it with equal parts salt and equal parts conditioner to help you rid your hair of excess volume, which gives your hair more body.
2. Sunburn Relief – Take a spray bottle with Epsom salt and one cup water to spray on the affected area.
3. Tile Cleaner – Use equal parts of Epsom salt with liquid dish soap. This will help you scrub your tile and what not with a more cost effective method.
4. Dry Lips – Mix a few tablespoons salt with a teaspoon of petroleum jelly. This will exfoliate your lips and make them soft at the same time.
5. Bug Bite or Poison Relief – Mix two tablespoons of Epsom salt with one cup of water, dip a cotton washcloth in the solution, and apply to the affected area.
6. Cold and Flu Relief – When you feel a cold or flu coming, try to boost your immune system by taking a warm bath mixed with Epsom salt.
7. Sore Muscle Relief – Make a paste when you combine a teaspoon of Epsom salt into a cup of hot water and then cool it for 20 minutes in the fridge. Make sure to clean the affected area first.
8. Pedicure – Mix one half a cup of Epsom salt with warm soap water and soak. Remove nail polish, cut and file toenails and then soak again for five minutes. Epsom salt’s natural exfoliating properties will help soften rough and callused skin.
9. Bee Sting Remedy – Mix two tablespoons of Epsom salt with a cup of cold water and apply to the affected area.